The singer has been working on the record since 2016.
Arch Enemy vocalist Alissa White-Gluz has revealed that she completed the work on her debut solo album, as reported by Metal Injection. First announced in 2016, the record will include Kamelot keyboardist Oliver Palotai, Arch Enemy guitarist Jeff Loomis, and Misfits guitarist Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein, among other still-unrevealed guests.
The singer gave the update during an interview with “Vox&Hops”:
“What happened was it was announced that I signed (to Napalm Records) for a solo album. All I did was sign to do one, but I think a lot of people interpreted that I had an album that I was ready to put out. So, basically, when the news came out about this solo album, the only thing that happened at that point was that I just agreed to do one.”
“And then I was on tour for, like, three hundred days of the year up until 2020. And so now it’s done because now I’ve actually been home long enough to write the songs and get them done. And it’s awesome and I love it.”
However, White-Gluz also stated that the album will not be released until Arch Enemy’s new record “Deceivers” comes out, which is due on July 29.
You can check out the full interview below:
Latest posts by Владимир Чуев (see all)
- Барабанщик blink-182 Трэвис Баркер женился в третий раз - 18.05.2022
- Zero People выпустили видеотрек «Танцующий апрель» из нового альбома «The Best: Невероятное» - 18.05.2022
- В ходе Ночи музеев в Москве будет открыта выставка «Виктор Цой. Путь героя» - 18.05.2022
- Ольга Кормухина: предатели, вера, спецоперация и радикализм - 18.05.2022
- Если захотелось новенького: интересные группы последних 20 лет, которые нам понравились - 18.05.2022