Prequelle is the fourth studio album by the Swedish rock band Ghost. It was released on 1 June 2018 and produced by Tom Dalgety. The album’s first single, “Rats”, was released ahead of the album on 13 April, and as of 28 July, had peaked at number one for seven weeks on the Billboard Mainstream Rock Songs chart. The second single, “Dance Macabre”, later topped the same chart for two weeks as well. The album marked the band’s strongest selling debut to date, landing at number 3 on the Billboard 200, selling 66,000 copies in its first week, with 61,000 of those being “traditional” album sales. The album’s themes include medieval times and the Black Death, along with more modern subject matters.
Latest posts by Владимир Чуев (see all)
- Moonlight Haze – Kintsugi - 30.06.2022
- Michael Schenker – Hellfest 2022 - 30.06.2022
- Не только йодль: интересная музыка из Швейцарии - 30.06.2022
- Kiss перепутали Австрию с Австралией на концерте в Вене - 29.06.2022
- Раскрыта причина смерти одного из основателей группы Depeche Mode - 29.06.2022