The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell, Volume 1 is the fourth studio album by American heavy metal band Five Finger Death Punch and the first of two albums released by the band in 2013. It was released on July 30, 2013, through Prospect Park. Pre-orders for the album started on iTunes on June 18, 2013. The album debuted in the United States Billboard 200 charts at No. 2, their highest chart position in that country, with 113,000 copies sold. Volume 2 and Got Your Six would eventually tie this chart record. The album has been certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for sales of at least 1,000,000 copies. The album was entirely produced by Kevin Churko and Five Finger Death Punch.
On February 15, 2013, Five Finger Death Punch announced that they were working on their fourth album. On March 18, the band posted a promotional video for an upcoming tour with a new song titled “Here to Die”. The song would end up appearing on The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell, Volume 2 as the first track.
On May 1, 2013, the band announced that they would be releasing two studio albums in the year, with The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell, Volume 1 being released on July 30, and Volume 2 following later in the year. Guitarist Zoltan Bathory said of the band’s decision to release two albums
Latest posts by Владимир Чуев (see all)
- Skillet – «Dominion» (2022) - 17.01.2022
- Аврил Лавин раскрыла подробности нового альбома и презентовала сингл «Love It When You Hate Me» - 17.01.2022
- Elvis Costello, The Imposters – «The Boy Named If» (2022) - 17.01.2022
- Умер Бёрк Шелли — вокалист и басист Budgie, одной из первых хэви-метал групп в истории - 17.01.2022
- Гитарист Rush Алекс Лайфсон анонсировал дебютный альбом сайд-проекта Envy Of None - 17.01.2022